* Hygiene Products: We have a family
services program that supplies our community with non-parishable products such as: shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, pampers, etc.
* New Clothes: When the new school year begins we try
to help some of our families with new clothes, i.e., socks and shoes, so that the kids can go back to school feeling
prepared and good about the start of a new year.
* New Toys: Each year we have a Christmas
Toy Drive to serve our families on Eagle Butte, who maybe can't afford to give their children the kind of Christmas they would
* Art Supplies: Craft beads, feathers, yarns
acrylic paints, markers, sequins, dyes, plaster of paris, plaster molds, glass jars, puffy paint, necklace & earring findings,
construction paper, coloring books, craft books, craft kits, models, craft boxes/pencil boxes, brown paper bags, plain white
t-shirts, hot glue sticks, google eyes, fuzzy balls, glitter, etc.
* Camping Supplies: Items for our summer camping program.
* Science Kits/Chemistry Sets/Insect observation kits.
* Printer Cartridges: for HP Deskjet 950C
* New Books: For our library program.